Organised by Spiral / Wacoal Art Center
Project planning / Operation: JTB Corp., Interplanning, Ltd.
Art Direction: Susanna Baer & Alex Sonderegger (so+ba)
Contents & film direction: Joyce Lam
Cinematography & Editing: Hideo Inui (Shironeko)
Photography: Masashi Endo
English text: Danielle Demetriou
English translation: James Koetting
Website Engineering: NETRA
Website project manager: Teruyoshi Jindo
Commissioned by the Agency for Cultural Affairs, Government of Japan.
- 1. Rights holder of data
- Irrespective of ownership, the company owns all rights, and the power to exercise such rights, pertaining to the text, binary and images and all data ("data") in this site including, but not limited to, text, photographs, music, programs, and trademarks, logos such as copyright, secondary copyright, trademark rights, design rights, patent rights and proprietorship.
- 2. Restrictions on the use of data
- Restrictions on the use of data (1)
- There are restrictions governing the use of data based upon arrange of intellectual property laws including, but not restricted to, copyright law, trademark law, patent law, design law, unfair competition prevention law, and so forth.
- Restrictions on the use of data (2)
- Restrictions on the use of data (3)
- In the event that you have downloaded data from the site, with the exception of personal, non-commercial use, under no circumstances can you make use of data of the company without prior permission from the company. Using the data for personal use is defined as non-commercial individual use with one-time reproduction of the data on a single computer per individual.
- Restrictions on the use of data (4)
- It is forbidden to broadcast, to publicly transmit (or make into transmissible format), to exhibit or display, to show in cinematic form, to circulate, or lend out the data without prior permission from the company.
- Restrictions on the use of data (5)
- Installing the data as if it were your own data, installing the data on more than one computer, quoting the data, modifying the data, editing the data, as well as reverse-assembly, reverse-compiling or reverse engineering of the data is not permitted without the prior permission of the company.
- 3. Contributions and Suggestions
- With the exception of comments and opinions regarding this homepage, the company does not accept any ideas for its new products, product or service names, or production methodologies from third parties. This is in order to avoid the eventuality of any such third-party mistakenly claiming that original ideas of Wacoal Art Center. originated from the said third-party, and not from the company. Irrespective of ownership, the company owns all rights, as well as the power to exercise such rights, pertaining to the text, binary and images and all data ("data") in this site including, but not limited to, text, photographs, music, programs, and trademarks, logos such as copyright, secondary copyright, trademark rights, design rights, patent rights and proprietorship.
- 4. Modification
- Under no circumstances does the company permit any form of modification (defined as the changing and/or deletion of the data in whole or part) as this is an infringement of Clause 20 of the copyright law, the right to preserve consistency.
- 5. Dissolving the agreement
- 6. Protected Regions
- 7. Effectiveness of agreement
- In the event that a portion of the terms of agreement becomes invalid, or impossible to implement due to some cause, the remainder of the terms shall continue to remain in effect.
- 8. Applicable law and jurisdiction
- 9. Disclaimers and limitation of liability
- The company offers the data to be used on an "AS IS" basis. No representations or any kind of warranty are made, whether express or implied, with regard to content, satisfactory quality, or fitness for a particular purpose. The company is in no way liable for damage resulting from viruses that occur in the data, or if there is any defect within the data. Moreover, the company is in no way liable for damage arising from function interruption, difficulties in transmission or reception, errors, or any other eventuality having its origin in use of the data, irrespective of the cause. The company does not accept complaints with regard to such matters. Moreover, it is you who must bear all necessary expenses for eliminating viruses, correcting defects, or the repair/restoration of damage and/or poor performance.